Friday, October 26, 2012

Do you think I'm crazy?

Vogue does. Vogue thinks we're all off our rockers apparently, going slightly mad maybe, knitting with only one needle, a sandwich short of a picnic, something.

They're coming to take me away, hee hee!


The Winter Collection was released today and this is one of their new patterns, Vogue 1335. I think I might have to pass. My children might make me insane but that doesn't mean I have to dress like it. 



This one, 1329 however, is pretty cute, if simple. The rest you can see here, nothing particularly exciting, imo, which is probably a good thing considering I am up to my eyeballs in patterns and no real output lately to justify new purchases.

2 comments:

  1. It does resemble a staightjacket, does it not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and you need to follow Lauren at Lladybird, if you aren't already!

      Delete