Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ho, ho, ho and a bottle of . . . bourbon?

Of course I have no pictures of the pie. Just trust me when I say this stuff is oh so incredibly tasty and you will love me forever if you rush over to this site right now and make this Cider Bourbon Apple Pie with Oatmeal Cookie Crumble. While you're eating that bad boy up like it's the only thing you ever have and ever will be fed, you can come look at these pictures. It's Christmas after all and I think I'm entitled to laziness.




My daughter's letter to Santa
I have no idea if she still believes or is hedging her bets,
but I hope she'll bring the hilarity for years to come.


Making Christmas cookies, honey cookies to be precise
Surprisingly tasty too!


Small Christmas trees make your Christmas haul look bigger.



Tiny angel topper


Friends give the best ornaments


My favorite wreath yet

Who needs an elf on a shelf when you have Jolly Santa?

And his jaunty snowman friend


No comments:

Post a Comment