Monday, July 7, 2014

Updates for those of you who still love me



I finally found a place to live!




Now I just have to move all of my crap, including my children,



 my impressive fabric stash,



And my growing makeup collection.



Because the only thing worse than searching for a new place to live is actually packing everything up and hauling it there.




I know what you're thinking.





Why, yes. Yes, you are. Because everyone knows moving sucks. But never fear, I have good news.

Since I live in the South and the South hates school children, my kids will be forced to trudge to school in 90 degree temps the first week of August. And this means the second week of August, we shall resume our Sew Along or rather begin our sew along, I suppose if I'm being honest.

So thanks keep scoping out fabric and thanks for your patience. In the meantime, despite all the moving,





5 comments:

  1. You know how much I appreciate the final gif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know I read somewhere that moving is the second most stressful normal life event next to divorce? Just the thought of moving makes me anxious. Good luck with your move. ANd I laughed at the comment about school in August, when I worked in GA, I couldn't believe that school started back on the tenth of August, I've always wondered what the thinking behind that was....other news, I found some great fabric and will be ready for this sew-a-long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Moving is the worst! We have moved three times (two of them international) and every time I have been off work, so while hubby is at work I've had to do all the packing and planning and then unpack...it sucks!!

    ReplyDelete