Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deep Breaths






I, Samantha of http://hotmessheifer.blogspot.com/, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear at least one Me-Made garment each day for the duration of May 2012.

I am thrilled and a wee bit terrified to announce that I have signed my rear end up for a challenge.

SQUEE!!!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I feel my procrastination weighing on me like the last piece of birthday cake mocking you from the countertop. Bring your fat behind over here and eat me, lady. EAT ME!! Okay, so my sewing doesn't call to me quite like that but challenges like this usually mean I start them with the best of intentions, only to fail miserably, sort of like the Fall Palette Challenge from Colette that I conveniently "forgot" I signed up for, perhaps because I was busy stuffing my face with cake.

This time, I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

Hey, it worked for the little engine.

(Don't even ask about the Easter outfits. From here on out, they will be referred to as spring outfits, yes? Yes. Also, I hate picture smocking and bunnies . . . a little bit)



1 comment:

  1. We're going to get photos of every single day- RIGHHHHHHHT?!

    ReplyDelete