Monday, February 4, 2013

A plague on both your houses

Sometimes, I don't like the people I live with.

Mr is never sick. Peteybird only gets headaches now and then, sometimes the occasional fever. Pinky somehow manages to only get a case of the sniffles. However, every.single.time homegirl brings home a case of a slightly runny nose, pudding and I take to our beds for a week with the downright miserables. Poor baby is cutting molars too and generally suffering from an unfun life which means I'm suffering from an unfun life and have accomplished preeeetty much nothing in the last few days.

However, as February is Black History Month and features Valentine's Day, I have fought through the fog of congestion and stuffy ears to post this sweet picture of a couple in love. I hope you'll stop by every day this month for a fresh picture of black couples throughout history looking all sappy-like at each other.



Also, stop by later today so I can tell you all about Sew Grateful week and make fresh excuses about my procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you are feeling better?! And that is a wonderful picture- sappy or not! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete