Thursday, May 3, 2012

I heart this so

Via Pinterest from
http://vintagevandalizm.com/

Hmmmm, I think I have just the right thing in my floordrobe to repurpose accordingly.

Oh what, you've never heard of a floordrobe? HA!

Okay, fine. I'll tell you. It's what you call that clean pile of laundry that somehow never gets put away. Bonus points if it's on the floor of your closet or the floor in front of your dresser. Extra extra points if you don't even have a dresser but just throw crap willynilly wherever it may land.

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm all kinds of domestic when it comes to food, gardening, and sewing but cleaning is not my strong suit. That's what I had children for, which is counter productive given how much mess they make in their own right but let me have my delusions.

1 comment:

  1. Floordrobe? Yep... I've got one of those. Although I spent hours yesterday trying to rectify that so I will actually use the customized closet Husband built from scratch a few years ago! But no... the floor is SOOOO much more convenient!

    ReplyDelete