Thursday, January 31, 2013

I HAVE A CARD READER!



Because UPS is full of brilliance lately, I had to buy one from Target for more money than I should have paid but I was dying here, okay?

So now that we've moved past this unfortunate incident, let's talk important stuff.

My pudding pop is one year old, yo!!






It was a dark and stormy birthday. Yes, yes, I'm working on the new camera thing, I promise. Anyhoodle, isn't dis behbeh da cutest behbeh you ever did see? And he's not such a baby anymore either. Booooooooo to growing up, yo!





But he does look rather cute in his little hat, does he not? It was my Sew Simple for the week along with the embellishment I did on the long sleeved onesie and corduroy pants he wore to church that morning. I'll supply pictures of that later.




And here's a very blurry pic of him side eyeing his cake. But boy tells lies. You see what he did to that beast, yes? 




His cake turned out awesome, if I do say so myself. It was a chocolate buttermilk cake with banana icing because what's a monkey cake without bananas, amiright? 



2 comments:

  1. I just want to say you need to make my birthday cakes from now on. I enjoy chocolate with chocolate, and blue is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is a year old already. I looove the cake. Good job, Mama.

    ReplyDelete