Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm late, I'm late



The week does not end until tomorrow night, yes??

Therefore, I still have at least 24 hours before I'm in a rabbit stew regarding my self imposed one Simple Sewing Challenge, right?

Right.

It would be done already if my stays pattern hadn't come in the mail and set my little heart aflutter. I've already traced off the pattern and cut out my muslin.



I should probably do that post about my Davenport ensemble sometime soon, huh? And I still haven't located the fabric for pinky's dress, which has to be done this weekend, the fabric locating I mean as I intend to present it as my next Sew Fortnightly Challenge. I ordered up a yard of silk batiste, some voile for the fichu, and batiste for the lining and petticoat. As soon as it all arrives, I promise to provide pictures.

ARE YOU HAPPY, BEAR ALLEN???

She knows I love her.



2 comments:

  1. YES!!! But I want that simple challenge completed TOMORROW! Do you hear me?!

    ReplyDelete